CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Morning gratitude list

1. That I didnt respond to the bullshit email my boss wrote at 12:30AM this morning. (C'mon, sending out emails in the middle of the night?)

2. I said my morning 3rd step prayer before coffee

3. I am taking a drive to Ft. Laudergratitudedale to see a student today. Always enjoy a drive, plus I get to go to the 12.30pm AA meeting up there that I like.

4. That Jackson is enjoying his camp and he called me yesterday to chat.

5. I havent tried to change any alcoholics for the last 24 hours (and beyound)

6. I have fun, good work friends who are great team members

7. Though I am going thru an angry, resentful grieving process, I have not lashed out as I would like to at those Im angry with

8. Today is Wednesday, 2 more days til Friday :)

9. I had coffee

10. I helped an al-anon friend with a service project.

Have the best Wednesday you can possibly have today....

1 comments:

Syd said...

I hope that your Wednesday went well. It sounds as if you had a great day based on the list. Hey, it's almost Friday!