CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Force fed gratitude

Its a day to shove the blessings down my thoat. Those days are when resentment, anger and powerlessness pop into my soul. I may not FEEL grateful, but expereince has shown if I take the action, the FEELING will follow. Here goes:

GRATITUDE LIST FOR TODAY

1. Jackson loves me!
2. I have 3 student appointments today.
3. Ive reconnected with a long lost friend.
4. I got an awesome mani-pedi Sunday that looks adorable.
5. My new briefcase arrived and its PINK!
6. Jacksons grades are great this year.
7. I have 5 vacation days left to use PLUS a 2 week Christmas vacation!!!!
8. I love my job and the promotion Im up for.
9. I feel a close connection to GOD.
10. Im NOT in the hole of desperation I once was YET I havent forgotten how bad it felt!

HAVE A GREAT DAY, FRIENDS, UNLESS YOU'VE MADE OTHER PLANS!!

2 comments:

steveroni said...

CHRISTINA! Howdy! You said "Have a great day..." and I have NO other plans--except a couple meetings, and trip to Post Office! And a NAPPPPP --grin!

Syd said...

Great stuff Christina. I'm really glad for you. It all sounds so good.