CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Long delayed gratitude list


1. That I am NOT a controlling, dictatorial mom, who wants to push my son into a career choice that he does not want (Like the mom "Shrew" I met today).

2. Business going very well.

3. I feel happy most of the time.

4. My allergies suck, but Im living through them.

5. My son said thank you to me for food I bought him today, since he is sick and at home.

6. My company shipped down a cool *blinged out* car for me to drive to high school events.

7. The weather is *starting* to feel like autumn, despite 94 degree temperature.

8. I trust God.

9. God *trusts* me too (the guy has faith).

10. Im free of the alcoholic.

What do YOU have to be grateful for?

Blessings and peace to you all!

1 comments:

Syd said...

A lot of gratitude today:
1. I'm taking tomorrow off from work
2. I'm going to an island up the coast a ways.
3. The weather is going to be good, albeit a little warm
4. I got all my work done on proposals, etc. before my day off
5. I had a great dinner tonight with my wife.
6. I get to sleep until 7 AM in the morning.
7. Next week there will be 3 birthday celebrations
8. I really like the smell of tea olive that is blooming right now
9. I am learning to not let the character defects of others ruin my day.
10. All the bloggers who share so much--just like a regular meeting almost.