CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Alcoholic ex husband obsessed with me

The alcoholic has been viewing my blog, from several different IPs, in various cities. Jupiter, Pompano Beach, Miami and elsewhere. He doesnt want anything to do with Jackson, 6 years of abandonment, he sought a restraining order against me, which I did NOT object too and fully gave my permission to enact, I have had nothing to do with him for years, and am currently taking him to court for failure to pay child support, and yet he cannot let go and is stalking me here.

I found out recently he has moved less than 2 miles away from me after living over 90 miles away for the last 5 years. WTF?

Can never figure out why a drunk does what a drunk does, but I will say this:

STAY AWAY FROM ME. FROM MY HOUSE. DO NOT CALL ME FROM BLOCK PHONE NUMBERS ANY MORE.

I will do what I have to do to rid you from my life. Take this seriously.

1 comments:

Syd said...

I hope that you will have a smooth holiday without a lot of drama. Take care of yourself.