CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can't get outta bed

Christmas is done and so am I. I am sooooo tired, I just cannot get outta bed. Up at 8am, no coffee cus Im out, and whew! Back to sleep at 10am. Still in my night gown. Its 12:17pm. Im on vacation, so Im telling myself its ok to indulge.

Jr. and I went to my brothers house last night, where I actually had a good time telling stories and talking to my brothers, wives, and kids. I surprised myself. I thought it would be more of a chore. Jackson was stressed because he felt he really didnt know people there. His 4 uncles, and many cousins, yet it is true, he doesnt really know them. We rarely see them, despite living in the same city. Thats just the way it is. Jackson said he felt ok as long as I was around him, so we stayed together. We were actually the last to leave. It was a nice time.

I need to come up with a new title for my new blog I will be starting on January 1st. Something that describes me, what I am about, or where I'm heading. Something positive, of course. IF anyone has any suggestions, please comment.


*******OH YEAH, ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS !!************

I dont always get to reply to comments since I dont know if anyone raelly comes back to read them, but I do want you all to know how much I appreciate them.

Seth, Steve, Syd, Gabi, Prayer Girl, Betty Ann

You guys are really so special, and I thank you for your continued support through out my first year of blogging!

2 comments:

steveroni said...

Well, Christina, you have a knack of making people feel so special. So THERE!

Sometimes I think I should feel "guilty" about not visiting more often relatives within "visiting" distance. Because I DO see lots of other Peeps, almost EVERY day.

But I think it OK to be with people with whom I share commonalities of spirituality, goal, background, tradition, and purpose. And I am with them a LOT!

Glad you having good holiday happenings. And that you have time to R & R before hitting the Monday thing again (whatever that is...)

PEACE. LOVE.

Syd said...

Thanks Christina. I enjoy your blog. Stop by sometime and share some stuff over at mine. It is good to relax--in fact I blogged about it today.