CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hi Ho, Ho Hi, its off to Tuba Chrismas we go


Tomorrow we head to Tuba Christmas. Jackson will perform in an All-Tuba instrument outdoor Christmas concert. Its held in a beautiful park reminnescent of NYC's central park, and btw, happens to be named "Central Park". ;-)

The first year we went, I sat on the lovely green lawn watching Jackson play, and cried. Angry that his father chose to drink instead of watch his son play in a such a memorial event. Sad for all he was missing in this wonderful childs life. So melancholy at how Alcoholism had devestated our lives.

This year, I could care less. I have no more sadness, no more anger (Just for today). Im in full acceptance of what has occured and I CHOOSE to be happy. B HAPPIE! That is my theme.

Lief is all about choices. I chose to live in gratitude today, being happy over being right.

You have never heard a more beautiful Christmas song til you hear it on 100 tuba's.

Happy Tuba to you all! :)

0 comments: