CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Act as if you "Believe" you're happy

The last line from tonights episode (repeat) of "In Treatment" (HBO).

Pauls therapist, Gina, in trying to help him cope with his troubled, unhappy life.

"Act is if you believe you're happy"

I learned a long time ago in al-anon, "Fake it til you make it". Jackson once saw a bumper sticker that said "Faith it til you make it".

Im very unhappy now. Im having trouble grieving. Everything hurts. Im mad at everyone. I feel very alone. I hate the alcoholic.

I have some action to take. Acting.......

1 comments:

Syd said...

I sometimes just need to let those emotions run. I have a hard time faking it anymore and it fills too much like what I've always done. So sometimes I just have to withdraw until the feelings pass. And they usually do.