CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Doing what I dont want to do

1. Went to work today - despite back pain
2. Exercised for 20 mins - despite back pain
3. Made dinner - despite the fact I cant cook well
4. Took shower, did my hair, pedicured my feet - despite my headache


Taking care of myself despite any kinda bullshit is priority #1!

****************************************************************

Said in todays meeting:

Independent: "I cant take care of myself, thank you, dont need ANYONES help"

Co-dependent: "I will take care of you and everyone else I know, whether they ask for it or not. And theyd BETTER appreciate it!"

Interdependent: "I take care of me, you take care of you, and whenever each of us needs help, we ask and accept"

Which would YOU rather be?

(Ps...the genius who came up with this saying is yours truly ;) - Im kinda proud of meeself)

1 comments:

Syd said...

I like the interdependent one. But I know the other two as well.