CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Current challenges


Im having some health issues at the moment. Been very trying, loss of energy, bad head aches. Thyroid and blood pressure problems. Im taking the steps necessary, going to the doctor regularly, meds with more possibly to come. Im scared. But not frozen in fear.

I have decided to face this challenge just the way I have faced alcoholism. With faith. With God.

Im practicing "manifesting happiness and health". When anyone asks me "How are you"? I reply "Just great, if I were any better, Id be twins!". It may not be true when I say it, but it will be IF I say it. Law of attraction says we attract what we do, say, are. So, its positive attributes all the way.

Today I managed to take Jackson 40 miles away to a tuba lesson and do a small bit of shopping. I was wrecked with exhaustion when I got home, but I was grateful I was able to get that far out. Its been a while since I could make a drive like that. Yesterday I got alot accomplished as well. Im on the one day at a time plan. The best way to live.

Today I am happy, joyous and free.... I highly recommend it!

1 comments:

Syd said...

Good for you. Glad that you had a good, albeit tiring, day.