CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Still a drunk

i dont have any contact much with the alcoholic. There is after all a restraining order...against me! :)

I violated it today to tell him he is late with providing me the court ordered copy of his life insurance policy proving it is still an active, paid in full policy. His reaction?

"Oh really (as if he were surprised he is obligated to do this...only for the last 8 years, but who's counting?)"Ok...he says, I'll mail it". (as if I can count on THAT to happen). But ya never know, right? Last resort is court....again.

I hung up.

And recollected on how that short 30 second phone call left me disgusted, and made very clear how drunk he still is. He hasnt made any effort to regain his relationship with Jackson. Nada. He doesnt have our phone numbers, so I was glad he couldnt call me back with insults, as is typical the case.

Still drunk. So sad...for him, not me.

2 comments:

steveroni said...

Consider that "Still drunk" is...So sad for the addict, as well as ALL those around her/him; family, friends, coworkers, acquaintances, all with whom he (WE) come into contact.

You are So right. So sad!

PEACE!

Syd said...

It is sad for everyone involved unfortunately.