CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

I can't help but be grateful....and brag :)

How many mom's have a son like mine who calls me from school, just to say hey? Twice. In the same day.

I'm the only one, lucky one. He called today while I was at the doctor, and couldnt talk long. Then called again after his final morning class. He just thinks about me and wants to say hi. So cool. Such affirmation that I am doing an okay job in the parenting department. This gives me intense gratitude, so here goes a list of 10 things Im grateful for:

1. The phone call kid

2. The great doctor who is helping me with my headaches.

3. Love my job and boss.

4. Have good friends I love.

5. Am almost done with the bathroom tile job...thanks to my sweet friend Joe :)

6. Love playing Beetles rock band with Jackson. Im a drummer!

7. New medication seems to be working. Go thyroid!

8. I love God and he loves me.

9. Im learning patience.

10. We are going on a Christmas holiday vacation! AYAYAYAYAYAY

MUCH to be grateful for. Life is outstanding!

2 comments:

steveroni said...

Ya just cannot help but be grateful, when ya got all THOSE good things going for ya.

Good Post! I love "Grateful". Sounds like you do also.

Peace!

Unknown said...

This is such a full post...so loving and so much gratitude...thank you!!!!

I remember we had a pay phone at my junior high school; 10 cents a call; I would on occasion call my mom at home just to say hi...she said she loved this, this post confirms it...thank you!!!

What a day! Thank you and hugs
G