CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

First, I wish everyone who reads my blog a joyous day of thanks today. If your world is not as you would like it today, I urge you to *try* to find one thing to be grateful for today. An ounce of gratitude can change your whole attitude.

I already had my Holiday Cry this morning. The one that reminds me how my sons father and his family have chosen to not invite Jackson to be a part of their holidays, or lives, for 6 years. Imagining how they have thier typical annual dysfunctional, alcohol fumed gatherings, with all the grandchildren, minus one, makes me angry and sad.After feeling the feeling, I move on to all that Jackson DOES have in his life and find acceptance in that.I have no control over anyone, especially spirutally dead people.

So today we will make the best of what we have, spend the day with those who we love and love us in return. Make this day the best day of your life because it IS the only day you have.

Blessing and peace to you all.

0 comments: