CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello

Ive been working so hard this week, no time to write out a post. So, I copied some stuff from the net to post. Im trying to keep a positive outlook, force feed kindess when it doesnt come naturally. Ive been doing some act of kindess every day, just small stuff like donating to salvation army bell ringer guy at Publix, helping out a friend with a resume etc. No need to blow my own horn here.

I got a nice compliment from my boss, who I call Big Daddy Dallas, cus he lives and works in Dallas. He gave me good props for my hard work and hinted that there is something positive to come to me in future (hint: advancement inthe company). That makes me very happy. :)

My young muffin, Jackson, is doing ok. Currently having a struggle, small one, at school, lost his flash drive, but all in all, he is his normal funny, quirky, nerdy but always delicious self. I love my son!!!

We are looking forward to a nice 2 week holiday at Christmas. We will be going to Tuba Christmas on the 19th. What, you dont know what Tuba Christmas is???? Ha....most people dont. It is an all tuba Christmas concert. Outdoors, on a stage in a Capra-esque park in Winter Park, Fl. Anyone who plays a tuba is welcome, just show up, reherse for an hour, and blow your horn. He did it 2 years ago and had a blast. I cannot wait to go again!

Today, we are living, not just surviving, through alcoholism. It is a feeling that I have worked years to attain, and by God, I will keep coming back to keep it with me.

0 comments: