CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This blog is coming to an end, but.....


I began this blog on January 1, 2009. I just felt like writing about my life, struggles, most importantly, recovery. I just wanted to be me, whoever I am.

Its been a difficult year...the loss of my beloved mother, many health issues that are still challenging me. It has also been a liberating year in my recovery. I feel stronger than ever in my faith in God, in moving beyond the alcoholic and finding a bright future ahead. My dearest Jackson will be heading off to college next summer, and if God wills it, I will be relocating out of Florida. Who knows what lies ahead?

Why is this blog coming to an end? Because I have made mistakes that I need to rectify. I allowed the alcoholic to trounce here and read my blog. I never should have done that, I want a life away from him, completely. Since I cannot trust him to refrain from reading here, I will leave.

But I will start again :)

I love blogging, I love the dear people that choose to read here, share their comments with me. I find it very therapeutic and will just start over! Simple as that.

So, my last *day* will be December 31st. Hopefully I will have something beneficial to say.When I have created a new blog, I will invite my current followers to come join me in my new home. Because as they say in spainish "Mi casa, es SU casa".

have a great Wednesday everyone!

2 comments:

Syd said...

Christina, I look forward to your starting a new blog. Please let me know. I wish you a Merry Christmas filled with peace and contentment.

Unknown said...

Christina, Please let me know your new blog as I would be honored to follow your journey in 2010.

Hugs and peace to you,
Gabi