CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

why can't I just enjoy my vacation?

I have extra time off since I have a cool boss who gives us the holidays off if we have met our monthly goals for December. I did and so since high school is closed I can enjoy the holidays. Except I cant. A few others are working, adding to their numbers for the month, and my boss called yesterday to see if I had anything scheduled for the week. Kinda like "You can have the time off, but Id really rather you worked"...not sure if thats the way he meant it. Anyhow, its basically my choice at the end of the day, but I guess Im feeling competitive, or sloth f I don;t do what some others are doing. Can ya say that Christina NEEDS A MEETING?

People pleasing, not feeling *worthy*, whatever....I know its my Al-anonism rearing its ugly head.

I am going to a meeting at 12pm, then lunch with a friend. I think I will have to learn to be uncomfortable with enjoying what I am entitlted to and have worked hard at gaining!

Happy Tuesday people!

1 comments:

Syd said...

It may be time for gratitude to have a job. I feel that way, although I will retire in four months. That's a hard one to believe.