CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What do I have to be thankful for?

So much....thank God, I am AWARE of all that I have.

1. A healthy, loving son. Too much to say about this, but of course, its my number one, most significant gift in my life.

2. A job I love and am good at.

3. Loving, recovery friends.

4. A new belief system. Not a perfect one, but a healthy one.

5. Better health.

6. Better attitude.

7. A loving God of whom I rely and trust.

Of course, there are many more than just 7 things Im thankful for. This is only the beginning.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, quite inspiring!!! Wow! I too have so much to be thankful for and this is a great way to start my weekend!
hugs
g

Syd said...

Christina, thanks for sharing this gratitude list. There is indeed so much to be grateful for.